An account balance represents the amount of money present in your BLOK account, at any given moment.
How do I accumulate or build an account balance?
- BLOK adds a complementary amount to your account balance.
- You redeem a gift card which adds the total gift card value to your account balance.
- You opt to receive a refund to your account balance, rather than your original payment method.
- You qualify for a reward through BLOK’s referral system
What can be purchased with my account balance?
- To purchase cafe or retail goods in-studio.
- To purchase credit-backed gift cards in-studio.
- To purchase class packs in-studio, online or in-app (coming soon).
- To reduce re-occurring membership payments. Presently, you can only do this by logging into bloklondon.com, navigating to 'Personal Information' and applying account balance to upcoming charges.
What are the restrictions?
- Account balances can’t be used to purchase cash-backed gift cards, only credit-backed gift cards. Credit-backed gift cards can only be purchased in-studio.
- Once a gift card has been redeemed to the account balance it cannot be undone or modified.
- Once we have refunded an amount to your account balance, rather than the original payment method, it cannot be reversed or modified. We can only remove the amount of the account balance that we have given you complimentary.