An account balance represents the amount of money in your BLOK account.
How do I accumulate or build an account balance?
- BLOK adds a complementary amount to your account balance.
- You redeem a gift card which adds the total gift card value to your account balance.
- You opt to receive a refund to your account balance, rather than your original payment method.
- You qualify for a reward through BLOK’s referral system.
What can be purchased with my account balance?
- Cafe or retail goods in-studio.
- Class packs in-studio, online or in-app.
- Reduced re-occurring membership payments. Presently, you can only do this by logging into bloklondon.com, navigating to 'Personal Information' and applying account balance to upcoming charges.
- Credit-backed gift cards.
What are the restrictions?
- Account balances can’t be used to purchase cash-backed gift cards.
- Once a gift card has been redeemed to the account balance it cannot be undone or modified.
- Once we have refunded an amount to your account balance, rather than the original payment method, it cannot be reversed or modified.