Classes at BLOK are designed to be demanding. We will guide you where we can but it is your responsibility to take care of your body. We recommend BLOKstrength, Pilates, Barre, Dynamic Vinyasa, and Yin Yoga however there may be other classes that are suitable for those with a stronger level of fitness prior to giving birth.
Prior to attending classes at BLOK, please ensure the following:
- You have had your 6-week postnatal check, 10-week for caesarian deliveries.
- Check with your midwife or doctor if you are unsure about taking up any new activity.
- Please arrive early for classes and introduce yourself to the instructor so they can assist you during the class if needed.
- Please ensure that you are fit and healthy.
- Please sit out anything you are uncomfortable with.
- Stay hydrated throughout your class and ensure to warm up and cool down thoroughly.
- Find more information about exercise after pregnancy on the NHS website.
Please note, no class at BLOK is the same and every instructor has their own style.